Last updated 11 months ago
First introduced in 1990 in order to respond to competition from the Japanese, the Harley Davidson Fat Boy has an interesting history. To learn more about it, watch the short video clip.
Harley Davidson, which had recently purchased itself back from American Machine and Foundry (AMF), was eager to show the world that it was still on top of the market for high-quality motorcycles. The Fat Boy featured a controversial paint job, front and rear disk brakes, and special tires, forks, and shock absorbers.
If you have a Harley Davidson Fat Boy or any other kind of Harley, new or old, come to Dragonfly Cycle Concepts to learn more about the custom products you can get for your Harley to improve your riding experience. Call us at (714) 666-8017 today!
Last updated 12 months ago
To carry your luggage with you in your Harley, it’s necessary to have a solid pair of saddle bags. Especially if you are concerned about your belongings staying dry and safe, you’ll need a strong pair of saddle bags for your Harley that will hold up for many years. Read the following article to find out if it’s time to buy high quality saddle bags.
Can You Stand On Your Bags?
Some people brag that they can stand on top of their Harley’s saddle bags. But if you are interested in legitimately high-quality saddle bags, you should be able to do a lot worse. The
Dragonfly Cycle Concepts extended four-inch bags have been tested to withstand the weight of a 800-pound Harley Davidson motorcycle, in addition to the weight of its rider.
Are You Wasting Money on Repair and Replacement?
Over time, your Harley’s saddlebags will lose their shape and stiffness. If you purchase a low-quality saddle bag, you will almost certainly have to get it reshaped or repaired in a few years. A high-quality saddle bag, however, will last much longer and save you lots of money on repair and replacement.
Do Your Saddle Bags Hold Up After Heavy Use?
Experienced riders know that Harley Davidsons are built to withstand years of heavy use, foul weather, and high-performance riding. If you need to carry your luggage with you on your Harley rides, it’s a good idea to have saddle bags that can sustain the same level of use and abuse. Perspiration and rain can do a serious number on your saddle bags. To be sure that yours hold up, buy saddle bags that are built to last, and be sure to ask Dragonfly Cycle Concepts how you can keep your saddle bags clean and waterproof them.
To buy top-notch saddle bags for a Harley or any other brand of motorcycle, come to Dragonfly Cycle Concepts. Visit our website to see what products and services we can offer you and call us at (714) 666-8017 for more information.
Last updated 1 year ago
If you want to take your motorcycle rides to the next level, Dragonfly Cycle Concepts can help. Dragonfly knows what you need to enjoy your motorcycle even more, which is why we offer a variety of Harley audio systems and speakers. Read the articles below to further educate yourself on the maintenance of a Harley-Davidson.
- Visit DetailDevils.com for some cleaning tips to keep your motorcycle looking new.
- These road trip tips from Harley-Davidson.com will help you prepare for your next long bike ride.
- Planning a road trip? If so, then check out this article from USAToday.com to learn what to pack for your trip.
- AllAboutBikes.com gives you the 15 best motorcycle roads in America to show off your new customized Harley-Davidson.
- DoItYourself.com tells you how to install your new detachable fairings from Dragonfly Cycle Concepts.
To learn more about our products, visit Dragonfly Cycle Concepts online or call (714) 666-8017.
Last updated 1 year ago
If you own a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, your taste for quality is obvious every time you fire up the legendary V-twin engine. But just because your bike is the epitome of motorcycle excellence doesn’t mean that you can’t customize it to reflect your personal style. From upgraded Harley audio systems to saddlebags and detachable fairings, there are a lot of ways for you to dress up your motorcycle. Keep the following considerations in mind while you shop:
- Durability—You should only use products that can handle the punishment of everyday riding. Fortunately, all of us here at Dragonfly Cycle Concepts ride our bikes hard with the same components we sell to you to ensure that our fairings, saddlebags, and upgraded audio kits will work as expected day in and day out.
- Functionality—If you want to dress-up your Harley without affecting performance or drivability, then look for aftermarket components and accessories that are designed to improve the functionality of your motorcycle. Our detachable fairings, for example, not only give your bike a heavy dose of unmistakable flair but also provide superior noise reduction and wind protection.
- Style—Obviously, one of the most important considerations to make when dressing up your Harley-Davidson motorcycle is style. Fortunately, each and every component sold by Dragonfly Cycle Concepts is designed with the aesthetics of your bike in mind. From our ultra-smooth detachable fairings to our highly polished 4” extended style saddlebags, our products are guaranteed to turn heads wherever you ride.
OEM quality with affordable price and timeless style: that’s what Dragonfly Cycle Concepts is all about. We are proud to offer a variety of high-quality components and accessories for your Harley-Davidson motorcycle, including detachable fairings, saddlebags, and even upgraded audio kits. To learn more about our products, visit our website or call (714) 666-8017.